Neighbours of the Birchcliffe Centre, and anyone curious to learn more about us, are warmly invited to join us for this open evening on 3rd April, 6 to 8pm. We will discuss the exciting things happening at the centre, our plans for a sustainable future, and how members of the community can get involved.
- Hear about upcoming events and exhibitions
- Discover the South Pennine Archives
- Learn about our partnership with the University of Huddersfield
- Quick-fire presentations from the local businesses based here
- What's next for the Birchcliffe Centre? Planned restoration work and energy efficiency
Step-free access is available from our lower car park, and there is plenty of seating available.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome.