There are so many different and varied opportunities for volunteers. We are a small, friendly organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our volunteers and we are passionate about finding the right role to suit individual interests. All current volunteering opportunities are through the current 3 year HLF funded project Pennine Horizons.Currently, we have a variety of voluntary opportunities including:
- Events hosting team - everything from bar work to stewarding
- Educational activities - children and adults, planning and playing!
- Publicity and web
- Digital Archive - documenting and scanning thousands of images
- Oral History - if you love listening to people's stories, this is for you!
- Trails - testing routes and directions, guiding walks and research
In return, we offer a monthly training programme, social events and a chance to learn more about the wonderful heritage of the Upper Calder Valley.
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with us to arrange a coffee and chat or complete a Volunteer Application Form and email or post it back to us.
Phone Sakinah on 01422 844450 or e-mail email@example.com.