Pennine Heritage General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Notice
The personal data collected by Pennine Heritage will be used for the following purposes
- Staff details – to enable PH to carry out its duties as an employer
- Tenants details – to enable PH to carry out its duties as a landlord
- Volunteer details – to enable PH to contact volunteers as needed
- Key holders to the Birchcliffe Centre – to enable PH to contact key holders if needed
- Contributors to the PHDA – to comply with copyright requirements
Personal information will be retained by Pennine Heritage only as long as is necessary
- Staff details – retained whilst employed by PH, and for 5 years after leaving
- Tenants details – retained whilst a tenant
- Volunteers – retained whilst a volunteer
- Key holder – retained whilst have a key
- Contributors to the PHDA – to be retained indefinitely
- Pennine Heritage will not pass on your personal data to any third party, without first obtaining your consent.
- You may request a copy of the information PH holds on you
- By consenting to this privacy notice, you are giving Pennine Heritage permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by notifying Pennine Heritage.